Compra Conjunta M9702 V3 Reproductor: Clon Oppo 203 (Chinoppo)

Estado
Cerrado para nuevas respuestas.
ESPAÑOL

There are already prices for the new models and, as I said, they will be more expensive:

- M9201 -> Oppo 203 clone. New motherboard, HDMI IN, CEC and coaxial: price with AVPasion of $ 369 (if we get to 100 in the groups, it could drop to $ 339 ).
- M9203 -> Oppo 203 clone. New motherboard, HDMI IN, CEC, coaxial and VFD screen, it is not known if it has toroidal power: price with AVPasion of 530 dollars
- M9205 -> Oppo 205 clone. New motherboard, HDMI IN, CEC, coaxial, VFD screen, other USB 3.0, toroidal power, Wifi and RS232-C: price with AVPasion of $ 630

If you buy it on your own, the price is about $ 100 more expensive each model. I attach a table of characteristics and two photos.

CONCLUSION: As I told you, it was going to rise by having the exclusive monopoly of these teams. So ... there are 4 days left to close the last group 17 of the M9702, if someone wants it to sign up since then it will not be able to!

---

ENGLISH

There are already prices for the new models and, as I said, they will be more expensive:

- M9201 -> Oppo 203 clone. New motherboard, HDMI IN, CEC and coaxial: price with AVPasion of $369 (but If we are 100+ people, the price down to 339$).

- M9203 -> Oppo 203 clone. New motherboard, HDMI IN, CEC, coaxial and VFD screen, I don't known if it has toroidal power: price with AVPasion of 530 dollars.

- M9205 -> Oppo 205 clone. New motherboard, HDMI IN, CEC, coaxial, VFD screen, another USB 3.0, toroidal power supply, Wifi and RS232-C: price with AVPasion of 630 dollars.

I attach a table of characteristics and two photos. If you buy it on your own, the price is about $ 100 more expensive each model.

CONCLUSION: As I told you, he was going to rise the price because he have the exclusive monopoly of these players and the production. So ... there are 4 days left to close the last group 17 of the M9702, if someone wants it, join us because is the last group!

Toci, add me for group 9205 ;) could you tell me what's for this option Wifi and RS232-C ?

Yo particularmente la tengo en Bluray y hay una diferencia abismal y me he visto infinidad de videos de su canal e impresionan por ponerte un ejemplo BAD BOYS 3 la tengo en FULLUHD y a pesar de verse bastante está se ve AUN mejor en HDR-X y si fuera un falso HDR cosa que no pone en el artículo OLE, AVATAR la calidad que tiene es de aupa, un saludo y gracias.
Si tu lo ves mejor, pues hala a disfrutarlo. Pero ningun tv actual tiene hdr-x, solo hdr10, hdr10+, dv y hlg, hdr para emisiones tdt. Si usas mediainfo con las peliculas o videos veras que no aparece hdr-x por ningun lado, SMPTE ST 2086, HDR10 compatible.

if the price of m9205 is for a device with CD and linear power supply I would buy it without thinking! anyway, the lack of analog outputs does not concern me

Si tu lo ves mejor, pues hala a disfrutarlo. Pero ningun tv actual tiene hdr-x, solo hdr10, hdr10+, dv y hlg, hdr para emisiones tdt. Si usas mediainfo con las peliculas o videos veras que no aparece hdr-x por ningun lado, SMPTE ST 2086, HDR10 compatible.
Tienes la razón si lo reconoce como HDR10 lo que quiero decir es que se ve muy bien, un saludo.

He mandado MP con la información requerida para unirme a la conjunta 17.

Un saludo

Última edición por un moderador:
Me uno a la conjunta 17.

Ya te he mandado un privado con todos los datos junto con los pantallazos de la suscripción y del pago por Paypal.

Un saludo!

Últimos 2 días para unirse! MUY IMPORTANTE: El grupo 17 va a ser el último grupo de compra del M9702 ya que me ha dicho el fabricante que cesa la producción. En su lugar en septiembre tendremos compras del M9201, M9203 y M9205, el M9201 será 69$ más caro así que quien quiera un M9702 y más al precio que nos lo deja a AVPasion, que se apunte ya porque en 2 días se cierra el grupo!

Last 2 days to join the group! VERY IMPORTANT: Group 17 is going to be the last group to buy the M9702 as the manufacturer has told me that production is ceasing. Instead in September we will have purchases of the M9201, M9203 and M9205. The M9201 will be 69$ higher than actual M9702. So whoever wants an M9702 at current price, sign up now because the group closes in 2 days!

Última edición:
Últimos 2 días para unirse! MUY IMPORTANTE: El grupo 17 va a ser el último grupo de compra del M9702 ya que me ha dicho el fabricante que cesa la producción. En su lugar en septiembre tendremos compras del M9201, M9203 y M9205, el M9205 será 69$ más caro así que quien quiera un M9702 y más al precio que nos lo deja a AVPasion, que se apunte ya porque en 2 días se cierra el grupo!

Last 2 days to join the group! VERY IMPORTANT: Group 17 is going to be the last group to buy the M9702 as the manufacturer has told me that production is ceasing. Instead in September we will have purchases of the M9201, M9203 and M9205. The M9201 will be 69$ higher than actual M9702. So whoever wants an M9702 at current price, sign up now because the group closes in 2 days!
Buenas Tocinillo está equivocado el precio del 9205 sólo 69€ más caro que el 9702 o es el 9201, tengo ganas de que te lleguen y hagas las reales, un saludo Tocinillo.

Yo también me uno a la conjunta 17.

Ya he mandado el privado con todos los datos y pantallazos de la suscripción al canal y del pago por Paypal de los 19,50$

Gracias!

Buenas, me uno a la compra conjunta, te he enviado un MP, con los datos y las capturas de pago.
Saludos.

Hola,
Me uno a la compra, te acabo de enviar MP con los datos. Ya me indicas si esta todo correcto

Saludos

Arreglado, si, era el 9201. Pensad que son dólares, 69 dólares son unos 58 euros. La verdad es que si funciona bien el CEC y el nuevo HDMI IN, no lo veo muy caro por 58 euros la verdad.

PD: Mañana actualizamos los dos grupos pendientes.

Última edición:
Me uno al grupo 17, justo hace unos momentos te mande los datos y la prueba de pago.

Para mi es un poco prisas el chino. Hubiera estado bien poder ver cara a cara al M9702 frente al M9201 y que así todos pudiéramos decidirnos mejor.

Fixed, yes, it was the 9201. Think that is dollars, 69 dollars is about 58 euros. The truth is that if the CEC and the new HDMI IN work well, I don't see it very expensive for 58 euros to be honest.

PS: Tomorrow we update the two pending groups.

Toci, when will you open for joining group m9205? Please counted me the first one ?

Estado
Cerrado para nuevas respuestas.
Atrás