Compra Conjunta M9702 V3 Reproductor: Clon Oppo 203 (Chinoppo)

Estado
Cerrado para nuevas respuestas.
[QUOTE = "Tocinillo, post: 51646, member: 2"]
Next week the seller will send the players from group 15, the missing unit from [USER = 4556] @ Eberhard123 [/ USER] and 3 defective units (I'm still waiting reply a question from [USER = 2004] @ big27 [/ USER]).
[/ QUOTE]

hi, in my understanding the unit is allready in honk kong - wait for pickup
please Tocinillo can you chack with the seller about pickup the packge with the unit
why is not answering your mails ...

Hola,
el cartero dejó un aviso de entrega. ¿El monitoreo puede comenzar con 5P47C ...?
gruppo 15

edit : error, lo siento

Hello, I am interested to buy this player. I will write you every information needed in a PM

[QUOTE = "jamajapro, post: 51574, member: 1053"]
I think it refers to streaming content (netfix, prime, apple TV, etc.), which Chinoppo does not reproduce. From a network, with a NAS it plays perfectly in 4K.
[/ QUOTE]
I have the LG oled77C8 and in the apps I have:
netfilex, amazon prime, Chili, YouTube, Plex, now tv, Rakuten Tv, Tim Vision Italy,
as well as all the smart TVs 2019/2020 have these apps in their menu.
so why should you have double the apps for streaming on tv and on player ??? just the streaming of the TV.

fascia_video_smart_tv_OLED_09072018_d.jpg

Última edición por un moderador:
[QUOTE = "jamajapro, post: 51574, member: 1053"]
I think it refers to streaming content (netfix, prime, apple TV, etc.), which Chinoppo does not reproduce. From a network, with a NAS it plays perfectly in 4K.
[/ QUOTE]
I have the LG oled77C8 and in the apps I have:
netfilex, amazon prime, Chili, YouTube, Plex, now tv, Rakuten Tv, Tim Vision Italy,
as well as all the smart TVs 2019/2020 have these apps in their menu.
so why should you have double the apps for streaming on tv and on player ??? just the streaming of the TV.

Ver el archivos adjunto 4323
[/CITAR]

No me has entendido, el chinoppo NO REPRODUCE CONTENIDO EN STREAMING, para eso tienes la TV.

[QUOTE = "Hugosalas, post: 51450, member: 3232"]
Hi! I have the pana gz1500 and I use it to watch movies with a dune hd pro 4k.

The Dune disappointed me in several aspects: playback of some files, cover management, etc.

Which player do you recommend to get the most out of OLED? I saw that they speak very well of the chinoppo (I do not know if it can be combined with the Dune, due to the issue of the covers) in case it can be added to the joint purchase or perhaps I hope at the end of the year that according to what I read the zidoo x, which seems very complete.

I hope you can help me decide
[/ QUOTE]

the Zidoo X, will be released in late 2020 and should cost € 1000 or more. Yes, it is complete, but it is for professionals and not for watching only films at the oled tv. it has preamp XLR / RCA outputs for professional mixers, preamps, and preamp speakers. for the rest has the same processor the new Realtek RTD1619 which will mount the zidoo Z9X come out in September 2020 (cost about € 200) and which already mounts on the Dune hd pro 4k II (cost € 320):
Specialized magazines and newspapers it says that the RTD1619 could potentially read DolbyVision, but really no one is licensed except the Oppo, so the chinoppo is better because it reads the dv full

Muchas gracias por tu respuesta!!
Y tu que me re comidas, el zidoo z9x o el Dune hd pro 4k 2. El tema de gestión de caratulas me gusta más como lo hace el zidoo, pero imagino que el precio del dune que es superior será por algo.
Otra consulta, el Dune lo tengo conectado a un raid. Puedo conectar también el chinoppo? Para conservar la gestión de caratulas y demás, pero que el contenido en sí lo reproduzca el chinoppo, que en ese aspecto parece mejor.
O mejor ir por el z9x o el Dune pro 4k 2?

Gracias de antemano y perdón tanta pregunta

Hi. I am from Russia. Can I connect to this joint purchase?
I will write you every information needed in a PM

Hello.
I’d like to order a M9702. Please add me to group # 16.
I will send you my data in a PM.

Olá, posso me conectar a esta compra conjunta?
Escreverei todas as informações necessárias em um PM.

Hola a todos. Interesante und apuntarme a la próxima compra conjunta del M9702

I’d like to order a M9702. Please add me to Group 16.
I will send you my data in a PM.

me apunto a la siguiiente compra ,solo tengo una duda,no se como enviarte las capturas a tu MP

Buenos días a todos
Me gustaría unirme al grupo número 16 para comprar el M9702.
Adjunto mis coordenadas en PM.
Gracias

me apunto a la siguiiente compra ,solo tengo una duda,no se como enviarte las capturas a tu MP

Puedes crearte una cuenta y subirlas a https://imgur.com/ arriba a la derecha pulsas en tu nombre y eliges images pulsas en la imagen que has subido y copias la url de Direct Link y la envías en tu mensaje con tus datos a Tocinillo.

Una duda que tengo yo, ¿ hay que hacer solo el pago de 19,5$ y enviar la prueba junto con los datos personales para entrar en la lista y más adelante se nos informa de hacer el de 300$ o hay que hacer los 2 pagos en pagos diferentes y enviarlos junto con los datos personales, en cuyo caso, que hay que poner como nota en el pago de 300$? .

Saludos

[QUOTE = "Hugosalas, post: 51792, member: 3232"]
Thank you very much for your answer !!
And you who eat me, the zidoo z9x or the Dune hd pro 4k 2. The theme of cover management I like more as the zidoo does, but I imagine that the price of the dune that is higher will be for something.
Another query, I have the Dune connected to a raid. Can I also connect the chinoppo? To preserve the management of covers and others, but that the content itself is reproduced by the chinoppo, which in that aspect seems better.
Or better go for the z9x or the Dune pro 4k 2?

Thanks in advance and sorry so much question
[/ QUOTE]
Chinoppo don't have or keep covers .:
so I would take the new zidoo Z9X which for me is better than the Dune HD pro II .
https: //www.futeko.com/products/MP107.php.
I think in late September 2020. I bought the chinoppo here in the group 15, but I will also take the Zidoo Z9X.

Última edición por un moderador:
Estado
Cerrado para nuevas respuestas.
Atrás