Comprar M9702, M9201, M9203 y M9205C Reproductores: Clon Oppo 203/205 (Chinoppo)

Y otra duda, el número de seguimiento (tracking number) cómo lo obtenemos? Se cuelgan en algún sitio? Por email?

Tuve la mala idea de decantarme por Samsung y no tengo DV aunque si HDR10+.

Me he bajado material que en teoria es HDR10+ y al comenzar en la parte superior izquierda me aparece por dos o tres segundo HDR10 pero nada de + o de PLUS.

El M9201 reproduce HDR10+?

Si lo hace te lo debe de indicar diferente a lo que ya me sale?

Me he bajado material que en teoria es HDR10+ y al comenzar en la parte superior izquierda me aparece por dos o tres segundo HDR10 pero nada de + o de PLUS.

Yo tengo Mulán en HDR10+ y si lo indica. Lo mismo la fuente dónde los reproduce no es compatible

Si lo hace lo puede confirmar. Da HDR10+ y DV a elegir con un tele Panasonic con ambos modos de HDR.
?Que desean mas?

Última edición:
Hi to all,
I have found a BUG on my M9201 after playing MKV video files. If I off via the remote control the M9201 after playing MKV, when it is switched back to on, the player does not play the audio stream of any video stream any more.
The only way of making it working again is to unplug the power and plug it back again and the audio will come to life again.
Somebody have told me that even the Oppo 203 have this issue, but I am not sure.
Can anybody replicate this issue??? Do you have a workaround ???
Thanks
P.S. Somebody have suggested me to erase the persistent storage memory, since he told me it's a HDMI handshake issue. When I come back home I will try ...

I confirm that the issue was totally solved after erasing the persistent storage memory.
It looks that it can happen if you off the ChinOppo M9201 (even with the remote controller) before stopping the movie you are watching.
In that way you can cause a corruption in the persistent storage memory, which stores the data of every movie in order to restart it from the latest stop.

Hola qué tal tocinillo, ¿Tenemos actualización del envío de los reproductores grupo 1, segunda parte?

I confirm that the issue was totally solved after erasing the persistent storage memory.
It looks that it can happen if you off the ChinOppo M9201 (even with the remote controller) before stopping the movie you are watching.
In that way you can cause a corruption in the persistent storage memory, which stores the data of every movie in order to restart it from the latest stop.

What do you mean with persistent storage memory? How do you do that?

What do you mean with persistent storage memory? How do you do that?
It's the internal memory that the M9201 (and the original Oppo 203) uses to store the latest data about the last played movies, in order to allow you to restart them at the latest stop point.
The option is available in the menu. It's even possible to use a pendrive in place of the internal memory to allow more space.
For example, the Panasonic UB820 don't have it, but it can use a pendrive.

It's the internal memory that the M9201 (and the original Oppo 203) uses to store the latest data about the last played movies, in order to allow you to restart them at the latest stop point.
The option is available in the menu. It's even possible to use a pendrive in place of the internal memory to allow more space.
For example, the Panasonic UB820 don't have it, but it can use a pendrive.

what should i do in steps do avoid this?

Atrás