Comprar M9702, M9201, M9203 y M9205C Reproductores: Clon Oppo 203/205 (Chinoppo)

Hi @Tocinillo,

If my M9203 to the UK has not shipped by today, would it be possible to move it into group 2 please as paid and sent in January instead? I am not going to be around from 24th Dec - 1st Jan, so I will not be able to take delivery between those dates and it's getting too close the Christmas now!

correct, Rong sent me that. I hope we all get our players before the end of this year ?
if this is true it is practically impossible to get them by the end of the year! 23-27 are days off! If they go to customs and they will go until they pass the customs regime and pay fees 4-5 working days, we should receive them no earlier than January 3-4!

That good price is relative. These guys must be making very good money for sure.

It is a good price compared with the current Oppo prices and availability.

Also, I'm very happy that these guys are making good money.

That would eventually cause that this market interest improves and new features and better models could be developed. Low margins are only acceptable when there is much competition.

La verdad es que Rong nos ha estado toreando un poquito en esta ocasión.
Cuando hizo el primer envío (05/12) comentó que haría el resto del envío a finales de la siguiente semana.
Cuando llegó ese fin de semana avisó (11/12) que esta semana se enviarían todos los repros pendientes.
Y ahora la semana se desplaza hasta el fin de semana.
Vamos... que con suerte saldrán el lunes.
Empiezo a dudar que los tengamos antes de que acaben las fiestas (y mi hija me va a matar).

The original oppo can not play iso and bdmv with menu's i suppose? Then this is a really good price.
Functionality is 100% identical on the original Oppo too using the same Russian/Chinese FW. This additional to what the box itself has on offer. The FW patch is free if you look around carefully. Several persons on this forum can point you there if desired (via PM).

Última edición:
Functionality is 100% identical on the original Oppo too using the same Russian/Chinese FW. This additional to what the box itself has on offer. The FW patch is free if you look around carefully. Several persons on this forum can point you there if desired (via PM).

but the software comes not from oppo, so it's again not original. you must ''break in''.

Hola Tocinillo,
acabo de enviarte todo lo necessario en MP para la compra de un M9201.
gracias por todo
Saludos

Hola, una pregunta, a la espera del chinoppo, tengo montado Google Drive con rclone en mi synology, pero no soy capaz de ver las subcarpetas por nfs en kodi para ir probando, alguna idea de cómo compartirlas??

Hola, una pregunta, a la espera del chinoppo, tengo montado Google Drive con rclone en mi synology, pero no soy capaz de ver las subcarpetas por nfs en kodi para ir probando, alguna idea de cómo compartirlas??
A mi me pasa lo mismo. El contenido no lo veo por NFS. Me salen vacías.

Tocinillo,
Me puedes ayudar por favor: recibí el M9203 pero que el M9201 nada
Hay un numero de seguimiento?
Puedes preguntar al chino?
Perdona de te aborrir con eso.

Gracias

Hello Tocinillo

I'm interesting for M9203. I have send you a PM with all required info

Please add me to the group

Thanks for everything

Best regards

Atrás