Comprar M9702, M9201, M9203 y M9205C Reproductores: Clon Oppo 203/205 (Chinoppo)

To all the lucky M9201/3 owners,

HDMI input : it seems there are problems using this input.
Don't know if they are hardware or firmware related.

Anybody succeeded in making it work ?

Última edición:
Yo probé ayer conectándose la NVIDIA va todo bien hasta cuando vas a reproducir un video en alguna aplicación (netflix, disney, amazon) y entonces aparece un error de hdcp, y no se ve nada

Yo probé ayer conectándose la NVIDIA va todo bien hasta cuando vas a reproducir un video en alguna aplicación (netflix, disney, amazon) y entonces aparece un error de hdcp, y no se ve nada
Hola.
Aprovechando que ya tienes en tu poder uno de estos aparatos, has probado si va el HDMI CEC?
Gracias.

Hola, si eso si que me funciona bien, arranca sola y se apaga al encender o apagar la tele
Si puede confirmar que HDMI CEC básicamente funciona. Solamente no hace que necesito: Cambiar mi Amplificador a la boca correspondido al encenderse. El apagar/encender con la tele no me sirve de nada. Uso mi tele para otras cosas también y me gusta escuchar música del Oppo con mi tele apagado.

Pero en todos modos funciona igual como con mi OPPO original. No hay problemas ahi.

Última edición:
Última edición:
Funciona igual como conmigo. Voy a probar con un splitter filtrando HDCP. Ya esta en camino uno desde China.
Muy raro pues este si funciona con mi Oppo UDP-203 original sin problemas de HDCP???

Última edición:
@ Tocinillo
Just a question concerning the payment. I want to have a m9203, I've sent you a message with evrything you need and I've paid $31 as a first payment. When do I have to pay the rest?

I am intensively testing my M9201 and, if I compare it to my old Popcorn Hour A410 that I have till now (before upgrading to my new 4K chain), the product is really coming from another class.
It reads almost any audio/video format from my Synology NAS via NFS. Video quality is close to perfection and audio quality is superb too!
I am very satisfied with this purchase.
Money very well spent!
Thanks a lot to Tocinillo to bring us this piece of hardware at a very good price!

Última edición:
Thanks a lot to Tocinillo to bring us this piece of hardware at a very good price!
That good price is relative. These guys must be making very good money for sure.

The original price of the Oppo UDP-203 was € 850,- in Europe and dropped to as low as $ 550,- in the US. It just got extremely popular because of the Russian FW Patch sold for good money by the Chinese selling CN activation keys for it.

That FW patch market was broken by the Russians making it available for free finally. Those MAC serial based "Activation Keys" were made available by them for free before on their Russian website asking for one politely, but now the RU installs work even without those.

Última edición:
That good price is relative. These guys must be making very good money.

The original price of the Oppo UDP-203 was € 850,- in Europe and dropped to as low as $ 550,- in the US. It just got extremely popular because of the Russian FW Patch sold for good money by the Chinese selling CN activation keys.

That FW patch market was broken by the Russians making it available for free finally. Those MAC serial based "Activation Keys" were made available by them for free before on their Russian website asking for one politely but now the RU installs work even without those.

Can you please tell me where could I buy the Oppo UDP-203 in good condition for $ 550?

Can you please tell me where could I buy the Oppo UDP-203 in good condition for $ 550?
Nowhere as owners got aware of the popularity and going used prices! They typically sell (far) above new price and occasionally at ridiculous amounts. Specifically the Oppo UDP-205. You may be lucky and still find one at a "reasonable price" whatever that is for you.

This clone market is just driving the used market prices up. But we are still all happy it exists.

Última edición:
That good price is relative. These guys must be making very good money for sure.

The original price of the Oppo UDP-203 was € 850,- in Europe and dropped to as low as $ 550,- in the US. It just got extremely popular because of the Russian FW Patch sold for good money by the Chinese selling CN activation keys for it.

That FW patch market was broken by the Russians making it available for free finally. Those MAC serial based "Activation Keys" were made available by them for free before on their Russian website asking for one politely, but now the RU installs work even without those.

That's absolutely right, but the price is absolutely good if you consider the price that a used Oppo 203 has now.
Unfortunately, the value of an object is not only made by the manifacturing value, but even more by the availability or scarcity of it.

Atrás