Compra Conjunta M9702 V3 Reproductor: Clon Oppo 203 (Chinoppo)

Estado
Cerrado para nuevas respuestas.
Chinoppo instalado y probado. Todo OK!

Gracias @Tocinillo y AVP.

PSX_20200414_201712.jpg

60573260-B15B-444C-A6DC-F12831FC9ED1.jpeg

has anyone ever had this problem? I have to rock the hdr in force and come back in auto on joker and pacific rim

Ver el archivos adjunto 3425
has anyone ever had this problem? I have to rock the hdr in force and come back in auto on joker and pacific rim

ask here:

I received my M9702 this afternoon here in The Netherlands. After some testing with UHD BD Dolby Vision content i can definitely say this is the best picture quality i've seen so far on my Sony AF9. So it was really worth the wait!

Archivos adjuntos

• IMG_2276.JPG
    IMG_2276.JPG
    1.2 MB · Visitas: 74
  • IMG_2279.JPG
    IMG_2279.JPG
    1.2 MB · Visitas: 85
Just received mine, Sydney AU (Group 11). Shall connect and test today or tonight. @Tocinillo thanks a lot for help and taking care. Apologies if gave you hard time.
BTW, I've provided with power supply (EU plug) which is rated 12V-3A. I remember discussion was about original 12V-1A. Was it upgraded recently? Anyhow, I am pleased with bigger power supply.

Última edición por un moderador:
Just received mine, Sydney AU (Group 11). Shall connect and test today or tonight. @Tocinillo thanks a lot for help and taking care. Apologies if gave you hard time.
BTW, I've provided power supply (EU plug) is rated 12V-3A. I remember discussion was about original 12V-1A. Was it upgraded recently? Anyhow, I am pleased with bigger power supply.

The player is completely digital, I doubt that a different power supply will improve the video or audio quality.

I meant few users complained in a past about provided power supply (12V-1A). It was not enough power to spin attached portable harddrive. Hence, they should opt in for more powerful.
I was looking around myself, but was pleased with included PS
Briefly tested, it spins my 4TB well enough, at least UHD looks awesome.

ok, because of the USB power supply for the external hard drive. I thought it was about improving video and audio quality, I read about it here in the forum.

Entiendo que la factura es el pago por paypal? o hay un doc del chino?

tal vez se podría abrir un hilo para cada grupo (10, 11, 12, 13, etc ..) y así no mezclábamos tanto?

Si, pero vaya era un papel en chino donde ponía que era un adaptador para PC y valía 19$. Se puede hacer en casa con photoshop en 5 minutos.

PD: Llevo 3 correos y 2 días esperando su respuesta, ya le pregunté por el de @TORRON , por el de reemplazo de @smc y por los 4-5 del grupo 11 que faltan por llegar.

Estado
Cerrado para nuevas respuestas.
Atrás