Compra Conjunta M9702 V3 Reproductor: Clon Oppo 203 (Chinoppo)

Estado
Cerrado para nuevas respuestas.
The question is: i am number 57 on the buyers list (group 11). When i put the number 57 tracking number (shipping´s reference) on the DHL website, the adress/country is Germany. It´s not my destination country.

So, my doubt is: the numbers on the buyers list are the same as the numbers of the list with tracking shipping´s reference?

If so, i am concerned. That´s all i want to know...

The question is: i am number 57 on the buyers list (group 11). When i put the number 57 tracking number (shipping´s reference) on the DHL website, the adress/country is Germany. It´s not my destination country.

So, my doubt is: the numbers on the buyers list are the same as the numbers of the list with tracking shipping´s reference?
The tracking list is not sorted by buyer. Use your postcode to find your shipment.

There is not a postcode on the list that matches my adress code: 2200168

Sorry to hear that. Group 11 buyers list has 81 entries, but tracking list has only 78 ones. Maybe there was a problem with your postcode.
You should contact Tocinillo.
Hi - where is the Group 11 tracking list?

It’s not on the front page as far as I can see, and DHL has no record of a delivery for me.

Desk

Para el que no le haya llegado el sms y no sepa como ver su pedido, es como se ha explicado mas arriba. Vais a la lista que puso tocinillo con los números que facilito el vendedor. Olvidaros de la posición en la que estabais en la pagina 1 dentro del grupo 11. Teneis que ir viendo las ultimas 5 cifras que aparecen y ver que coincidan con vuestro código postal, una vez que coincida cogéis los 10 primeros números que os aparecen vais al enlace puesto mas arriba para ver el seguimiento y ya os sale y os pone vuestra ciudad de destino

[QUOTE = "landor, post: 40411, member: 3507"]
For those who have not received the sms and do not know how to view your order, it is as explained above. You go to the list that put bacon with the numbers that the seller provided. Forget about the position you were on page 1 within group 11. You have to go see the last 5 digits that appear and see that they match your zip code, once it matches take the first 10 numbers that appear you go to the link above to see the follow-up and it already appears and gives you your destination city
[/ QUOTE]
I have a postcode, not a zipcode, and there's nothing in the entire list that relates to my postcode or address.

Desk

Hello
dhl tracking says that the parcel is already next to my home! Marseille France ??

I think I will have it tomorrow

Hello
dhl tracking says that the parcel is already next to my home! Marseille France ??

I think I will have it tomorrow

Some are going really fast and others so slow, mine is still in China... I’m starting to doubt if they will really be able to deliver on Thursday...

Some are going really fast and others so slow, mine is still in China... I’m starting to doubt if they will really be able to deliver on Thursday...

Yes. For me very fast. I think they able to deliver you in Thursday.
?

Hello to everybody. Want to participate for purchase to group 13. Will send all details to PM

[QUOTE = "landor, post: 40411, member: 3507"]
For those who have not received the sms and do not know how to view your order, it is as explained above. You go to the list that put bacon with the numbers that the seller provided. Forget about the position you were on page 1 within group 11. You have to go see the last 5 digits that appear and see that they match your zip code, once it matches take the first 10 numbers that appear you go to the link above to see the follow-up and it already appears and gives you your destination city
[/ QUOTE]
I have a postcode, not a zipcode, and there's nothing in the entire list that relates to my postcode or address.

Desk
You will have to go one by one seeing on the dhl page what the destination is and the one that coincides with your city will be that unless you live in an important city and there are more people who have bought in this joint. In my case, being from Spain, I would discard the postal codes that are short or with letters, since in Spain there are no

Para el que no le haya llegado el sms y no sepa como ver su pedido, es como se ha explicado mas arriba. Vais a la lista que puso tocinillo con los números que facilito el vendedor. Olvidaros de la posición en la que estabais en la pagina 1 dentro del grupo 11. Teneis que ir viendo las ultimas 5 cifras que aparecen y ver que coincidan con vuestro código postal, una vez que coincida cogéis los 10 primeros números que os aparecen vais al enlace puesto mas arriba para ver el seguimiento y ya os sale y os pone vuestra ciudad de destino
Gracias por unas instrucciones mas claras.
https://www.dhl.pt/exp-en/express/tracking/shippers_reference.html
Ahora si funciona.

El mio es este 9812687732
Canary Islands
Y sale error. Puedes mirarlo?

Última edición por un moderador:
He leído que a alguno le están cobrando aduanas y comentan que unos 53$ lo que me parece una exageración, en España suelen cobrar aduanas?

He leído que a alguno le están cobrando aduanas y comentan que unos 53$ lo que me parece una exageración, en España suelen cobrar aduanas?

Aqui si te exigen algo tienes que mandarle la factura de los 19 dolares y no pagas nada

Estado
Cerrado para nuevas respuestas.
Atrás