Compra Conjunta M9702 V3 Reproductor: Clon Oppo 203 (Chinoppo)

Estado
Cerrado para nuevas respuestas.
Hola buenas,

A la vez nos hemos conectado....?;)

Pagos realizados y mensaje enviado

Empieza la cuenta atrás.......:eek::p?

Muchas gracias por el trabajo y sobre todo por la iniciativa de compartir y facilitarnos todo.

Un saludo

Acabo de realizar los pagos y de enviar las capturas de pantalla. Muchísimas gracias!!

Hi, I have registered on this forum, Stated on this thread I would like to buy player, sent admin my details via private message but I don’t understand what I am supposed to be screenshooting and sending to YouTube?
Please help.

Hello, the admin of this forum kindly asks you as a thanks for this free service to subscribe to the youtube channel of this site. When you subscribed to the channel AVPasion, send a screenshot of your subscription per PM as proof.

Muy buenas!, pagos recién efectuados y MP enviado con las correspondientes capturas . Esperando confirmación para verme fuera de esa lista de "pendientes pago" :). Gracias y Saludos.

Ciao!

I’d like to join your purchase group.
Now I send you a PM with my details, the screenshots of the Paypal payments and the subscription to your youtube channel.
Many thanks!!

Hola,
Quisiera unirme a la compra conjunta, ahora envío el privado con los datos y hago los pagos.

Gracias y saludos

Hola! Pago realizado y capturas enviadas! Lo único que he tenido el error de no fijarme en que el e-mail debía ser el de pago de paypal, así que te lo he enviado por mp también tocinillo, gracias!!

Hola, so when the seller ships it out from China, will we be receiving a message or email with a tracking # for the shipment?

So I have sent my YouTube screenshot and details to Tocinillo, do I now wait till he adds my username to the list before I send money, or do I send $19 first ?‍♂️

Hi, i like to purchase over your channel. Will send you my details in a minute...
Cheers
Andi

Hello Tocinillo, i have paid 5 x 19 USD and 3 x 281 USD. Tomorrow the rest and PM to you. After 8 payments in a day, the credit card closes.

Última edición:
Pago hecho y capturas enviadas...
¡Ahora a esperar y controlar los nervios??

Pago hecho y capturas enviadas...

I fell the same way as JJMJ ::: ¡Ahora a esperar y controlar los nervios??

Hi Tocinillo,
did the payment and posted it in pm with imgur to you. Kind regards Andi

Estado
Cerrado para nuevas respuestas.
Atrás