Compra Conjunta M9702 V3 Reproductor: Clon Oppo 203 (Chinoppo)

Estado
Cerrado para nuevas respuestas.
Hola amigos soy TORRON estoy interesado en comprar un clon oppo 203, asi que me uno al pedido

mine is coming to Brazil:

Saturday, January 11, 2020LocationTimePiece
16Processed at MIAMI GATEWAY - USAMIAMI GATEWAY, FL - USA14:54
15Arrived at Sort Facility MIAMI GATEWAY - USAMIAMI GATEWAY, FL - USA08:42

Gran suerte la vuestra, los de la novena conjunta, que lo vais a recibir tan rápido. Podéis estar bien contentos! ?

Saludos a todos:

Me apunto a la siguiente compra conjunta, que parece que será la décima.

Por lo que he visto, estáis haciendo un trabajo increíble ?

Muchas gracias por el esfuerzo.

Saludos.

Chinoppo llegó el viernes pasado a alemania, Willich. Soy del grupo 8. Muchas Gracias todo funciona bien. ???

Bueno. Después de probarlo unos días.......la diferencia de la misma peli en la shield con hdr al chinoppo en DV es sinceramente alucinante!!!. Encantado con la compra.

I received an SMS from DHL with a link to send information for the customs clearance. They want me to send the bill/invoice for the product and the name of the product. Do I have to use the bill/invoice for 19$ and name the product just "M9702"?

I received an SMS from DHL with a link to send information for the customs clearance. They want me to send the bill/invoice for the product and the name of the product. Do I have to use the bill/invoice for 19$ and name the product just "M9702"?
The Link in the SMS is to their website DHL4YOU, their express portal for customs clearance, they want to know my name, adress, etc. also the
"Complete shipment content including quantities" and a copy of the invoice. Do I use the invoice for the 19$ from paypal? And do I name the product "M9702 V3 Spanish AVPasion player Order N9 "? I'm from Germany, by the way. Or am I the only one who received the SMS for customs clearance?

Última edición:
Hola, acabo de llegar al grupo. Me apunto a la siguiente oleada! Como es el proceso?

The Link in the SMS is to their website DHL4YOU, their express portal for customs clearance, they want to know my name, adress, etc. also the
"Complete shipment content including quantities" and a copy of the invoice. Do I use the invoice for the 19$ from paypal? And do I name the product "M9702 V3 Spanish AVPasion player Order N9 "? I'm from Germany, by the way. Or am I the only one who received the SMS for customs clearance?
My M9702 was called "Adapter" in the customs declaration from China. I suggest you call it also "Adapter"

Got my SMS message ? Due for delivery on Wednesday.???. Of course I wish it was Monday but........I got the message?

Gracias

Última edición por un moderador:
Hola. También me gustaría apuntarme al nuevo grupo. Felicitaros por esta enorme iniciativa.

Gracias

Hi there, short response from me...6 days after the order, my m9702 arrived in Germany without problems.
Thx again for the help with the order! Keep it up guys!

For the 1st time i got to see the Dolby Vision logo from my panasonic 65gzw1004!

El mío ya estás en Valencia, terminado proceso de aduana es el último estado, supongo que el próximo paso será en reparto....

Estado
Cerrado para nuevas respuestas.
Atrás