GIEC G5300 Reproductor: Clon Pioneer LX500 con lector UHD óptico

I replied a few times that you can try the partial refund (30$ is the cost of pioneer firmware) but maybe the chinese has closed their paypal account for example...
If the seller closes the account, it will be a PayPal problem, since we have PayPal protection
So please, please, please: wait a few days for we can find a solution. Even @NPoser, not even the player has reached you! How are you going to open a dispute if you don't have the product yet?
I wrote that the dispute needs to be opened if you have already received the player without the pioneer firmware.
You can't open a dispute before receiving the goods, you need to indicate the date of receipt of the goods
Chinese sellers are very fond of wasting time to wait until they can take off the money and do nothing

Ok, ifs thats possible I would like to try that. So you need another 30$ for this?
Thanks for your help!

Wait a few days please. I want everyone have the product in their home.

All this problems will be fixed in group 2, so sorry.

@NPoser try it, @apple99 and I explained why you can't do this, even less asking $ 140 and still less even without having the product there.

Sorry if I gently comment on your suggestion. You do not have a direct contract with this seller, it will be difficult to prove your case. Also $ 140 USD is too much. The Pioneer firmware is free, the jailbreak about $30. The player is not useless, just some functions (not the most important ones) are missing, but TNT is faster in reaction/loading an UHD iso. So be partitioned and just play with your player first. Later Tocinillo will help with the pioneer software. Just a small reminder, Tocinillo and I am the only ones, ever tested the Pioneer firmware with the G5300 in this forum. The TNT newer got reviewed, so all differences are not yet compared. You need to compare Oppo / TNT / Pioneer.
I have compared Pioneer and OPPO. For me PQ from Pioneer is better than OPPO on my TV, since I do not want to install Chinese firmware on my Pioneer player I bought a player with Pioneer firmware and support BDXL and ISO to replace my M9702.
TNT FW to me interising only like bonus

Reply from the seller:

"TNT Jailbreak has also been modified from Pioneer's underlying code to accommodate The Jacko menu, which is the same internally.

This TNT is the pioneer jailbreak made by Mr. Hd, just cooperate with Jaco to change the menu UI to look better" @APOLONBG this is the firmware you asked me a few days ago, really?

Someone ask a refund (321$) BEFORE a reply or I can talk with him. Even without the product. BRAVO! C. K...

Última edición:
"TNT Jailbreak has also been modified from Pioneer's underlying code to accommodate The Jacko menu, which is the same internally.

This TNT is the pioneer jailbreak made by Mr. Hd, just cooperate with Jaco to change the menu UI to look better"
I don't trust the seller. There are too many differences between TNT and G5300 Pioneer firmware from Mr.HD aka HDSir. I want to see the firmware with the Pioneer logo for confidence

Someone ask a refund (321$) BEFORE a reply or I can talk with him. Even without the product. BRAVO! C. K...
It's not me ?

I don't trust the seller. There are too many differences between TNT and G5300 Pioneer firmware from Mr.HD aka HDSir. I want to see the firmware with the Pioneer logo for confidence

It's not me ?

Is this version: http://www.hd199.com/thread-1870275-1-1.html and you can check it in the settings menu.

Pioneer 500/800 jailbreak software V07.10 4K original disk /SACD.ISO/NFS/APP/ASS effects/poster/Full Dolby Vision

"Because the machine is GIEC, we can't sell the machine on the pioneer software menu. So Pioneer software jailbreak changed its name to TNT Enhanced "

Is the same firmware without pioneer logo (and I think only english menu, but that's it), more stable and without bugs coming from the "official" pio firmware.

So you can't refund nothing to paypal: is the GIEC G5300 you bought, with premium remote you bought and pioneer firmware you bought (better, also). Indeed, you're asked my about it a few days ago and some people wants this firmware instead of (buggy) original pioneer firmware:

but this is the firmware for the original Pioneer LX500/LX800

So...yes, this firmware is "pioneer jailbreak firmware" by Mr.HD, not the same that I reviewed but is pioneer firm.

Última edición:
Hello,

I think it's boiling a bit. We should all talk quietly about the matter.

On my part ... I received my players today with no customs duty. The remote control is such a thing. I think the original remote control would be better. I paid € 340 per player. A surcharge of e.g. $ 20-30 for the Pioneer FW with JB would be ok for me. I was expecting a customs payment.

What I found ... no HDR on MKV files. The television must be moved manually.

It would be nice if we could use a Pioneer remote control with the Pioneer FW.

I know that the TNT firmware making Mr.HD, but the making of the TNT firmware based on the Pioneer SDK is not the same the original Pioneer firmware

It's based in the original firmware...all custom firmware comes from the original pioneer.

But, again, the original jailbreaked pio firmware has a lot of bugs when I reviewed mine.

Hello,

On my part ... I received my players today with no customs duty. The remote control is such a thing. I think the original remote control would be better. I paid € 340 per player. A surcharge of e.g. $ 20-30 for the Pioneer FW with JB would be ok for me. I was expecting a customs payment.

The firmware that needs to read MKV can be updated once .

Bueno visto todos los comentarios, habrá que esperar, primero a que me llegue el reproductor, después dar oportunidad a probar el firw que trae ( me interesaba con Dolvy visión, dado que mi TV es cómo sacarle mayor partido, ) y si no me convence pues....... si Tocinillo nos encuentra el firw de piooner con jaibreack a buen precio y si para evitar bugs hay que comprar el mando de piooner o compatible con el piooner 500/800
ya no me queda más remedio, espera a que llegue, probar y después valorar que hacer

Tocinillo is funny, before you said that TNT firmware is sucks

Because is not the same.

Also, I don't like any pioneer firmware (original, mr.hd, tnt...), all sucks instead of Oppo ones. I said this always...

New reply:

"Lx500/800 V07.10 Upgrade instructions
【 2020.09.21 V07.10 】
1. Add the DOBLY VISION "forced output" option: set -> to display -> "forced output". When "forced output" is selected, MP4,TS and other REMUX files can normally output "forced output" of DOBLY VISION
The signal while part of the HDR will be converted to DOBLY VISION Dolby VISION output.
2. Solve the problem that some hard disks cannot be accessed and a false crash occurs
3. Solve the problem of false crash caused by playing the origina

TNT Firmware Synchronization Pioneer latest version update.
So it's the same thing, but the menu has changed. Added more features than another pioneer jailbreak"

Hello,

You can use the Pioneer Android Wifi App for Pioneer fw. like the original Pioneer Player, same as the Oppo App works with M9702 or you want a nicer remote in your hand you can use a Harmony.

Hello,

On the original Pioneer, there are no such problems. This proves that the firmware is different.
Also, this firmware has problems with the USB 3.0 port
You have firmware 3.86, update the firmware to 3.89 (do not update if the firmware lower 3.86!!!)
last firmware 3.90

Atrás