GIEC G5300 Reproductor: Clon Pioneer LX500 con lector UHD óptico

I paid $ 352 + $ 21 + $ 20 = $ 393 (with premium RC)
I hope that I will receive for what I paid: two RCs (standard and premium) and the Pioneer firmware.
Tocinillo Can you confirm this?

I paid $ 352 + $ 21 + $ 20 = $ 393 (with premium RC)
I hope that I will receive for what I paid: two RCs (standard and premium) and the Pioneer firmware.
Tocinillo Can you confirm this?

I ask to the seller but I think no, you receive just one remote and TNT Jail firm, not pioneer.

The only I can do is change to another seller for the second group. Or maybe ask for a partial refund (30 USD) for the pio/remote lack, but I don't know if the seller will accept, because it's the first time that we bought to him...

Es lo que decía antes, con los vendedores hay que tener mucho cuidado y por mucho que yo intente organizar y ver qué opciones son las mejores, al final te das cuenta que TODOS te dicen que si a todo y que no hay problema y luego mira, siempre hay algo que sale mal. Hasta con el del M9702, que llevamos 1400 reproductores salió mal lo del M9708.

Insisto, como todos hacen lo mismo, el segundo grupo SOLO compraremos el reproductor pelado y sin nada más, único pago como amigo/familiar o método sin comisión y solo pagaremos 340$ (295€) y aparte el jailbreak por otro lado en el contacto que os he dicho (20/25).

A los del primer grupo, le preguntaré al vendedor pero vamos, ya visteis la otra vez con lo de las comisiones que no quería y casi cancela los pedidos...

///

This is what I said before, with chinese sellers you have to be very careful and as much as I try to organize and see what options are the best, in the end EVERYONE tells you yes to everything and that there is no problem and then look , there is always something that goes wrong. Even with the seller of the M9702, which we have 1400 players, the M9708 went wrong.

I insist, as all chinese sellers do the same, the second group will ONLY buy the player stripped and without anything else, only payment as a friend / method without commission and we will only pay $340 (€ 295) and on the other hand the jailbreak on the in the contact that I have told you (20/25 USD).

To those of the first group, I will ask the seller but you saw the other time with the commissions that I did not want and almost canceled the orders...

I ask to the seller but I think no, you receive just one remote and TNT Jail firm, not pioneer.

Player without Pioneer JB is not interested for me.
You guaranteed the pioneer firmware when talked about the surcharge.
How will this problem be solved? Or should I open a dispute in the PayPal for a refund becouse the product doesn't match the description?

You can try, yes. But I don't know If paypal accepts partial refund.

I guaranteed because he guaranteed me.

I'm checking the conversations and the guy is...well, he has done the same as with the remote. I sent him a photo of the GIEC that he had and reviewed, with the firm of pioneer with jailbreak and I asked him how much it would cost more to send them with the jailbroken firm...It was understood that I was referring to pioneer, because I sent him the picture.

Exactly the same with the remote controls: "Hey, how much does the illuminated remote cost?" X dollars. Okay, well, let everyone come with that" ... but of course, me and any normal person assumes that that does not mean that you remove the original remote, which was already at the price paid!

///

Estoy revisando y el tio es...ha hecho lo mismo que con el mando. Yo le mandé una foto del GIEC que tenía, con el firm de pioneer con jailbreak y le pregunté cuanto costaría de más que los mandara con el firm jailbreakeado En ningún momento dije "con el firmware de PIONEER jailbroekado" pero cojones, salía en la foto que le acababa de pasar!

Exactamente lo mismo con los mandos: "Oye, cuanto cuesta el mando iluminado?" X dólares. Vale, pues que vengan todos con ese...pero claro, yo y cualquier persona normal da por supuesto que eso no significa que quites el mando original, que ya estaba en el precio pagado!

Pues así ha sido.

Ok, so you should pay more for the same product. I will specifically put in group 2 that each one makes the payment as they want, but that the seller will not assume any commission. And the player will send it the same so...

Russian EMS post sucks and my player is still in china. I paid for DHL and not shitty EMS

All who has received or will soon receive a player w/o firmware pioneer, open a dispute in PayPal with a reason - the product does not match the description. Then the PayPal will freeze mony on the account and the seller will not be able to withdraw them until they solve the problem!

Tocinillo is bad that you are passing the problem onto the buyers.

I'm not passing the problem to the buyers. I'm not selling anything and you know all risks before buy. Also, you had a second chance when the seller asks (again) more money...

You can try to ask a refund in PayPal, but maybe the seller transfered all money to his bank. In China PayPal is not the normal way of payment.

PS: I'm talking with another guy to get the pioneer jail firmware cheapeast

I agreed to pay extra, since you confirmed that the player will be with firmware from the pioneer.
If you paid as a purchase, PayPal does not allow you to withdraw money immediately. PayPal will also freeze the merchant's account.

Yes, I know it...if the seller wants the paypal account. Maybe not. The other question, from the main post:

AVPasión simply acts as a intermediary; logically we are not responsible for shipments, problems, losses, customs or any other problem derived from the purchase, since as we have indicated, all we do is organize a group of many people, for that reason it gives us special conditions (great price, 1 year warranty...), but he does it, without having anything to do with us.

I'm trying my best to help you. I will talk with him but first we need all players received. Also, I'm talking with one friend and his contact offer 200-240 RMB for the pioneer jailbreak (29.3$).

As I said, the problem with chinese sellers is the communication not the product itself (he send the players quickly); so next group we only buy the machine (345$) and just it.

For All who wants to solve the problem with the firmware.
When you open a dispute for the main amount of the payment, then indicate the reason - the goods is not complete. And ask for a refund of $ 140, as announced for the cost of the pioneer firmware

Is there now an easy way to get this jailbraked Pioneer-Firmware onto it? Or is there a special hardware board needed? I‘m really disapointed as well.

I totally agree that this is not your fault, but the fault of the Chinese seller. But I do not have his contacts, so I do not know if he is ready to solve the problem and provide the pioneer firmware or do we need to open a dispute in the PayPal for a refund?

I totally agree that this is not your fault, but the fault of the Chinese seller. But I do not have his contacts, so I do not know if he is ready to solve the problem and provide the pioneer firmware or do we need to open a dispute in the PayPal for a refund?

I replied a few times that you can try the partial refund (30$ is the cost of pioneer firmware) but maybe the chinese has closed their paypal account for example...

Also, I explained 2 times that first let the players arrives and then I can ask to the seller.

So please, please, please: wait a few days for we can find a solution. Even @NPoser, you have not received the player yet! How are you going to open a dispute in paypal if you don't have the product yet?

For All who wants to solve the problem with the firmware.
When you open a dispute for the main amount of the payment, then indicate the reason - the goods is not complete. And ask for a refund of $ 140, as announced for the cost of the pioneer firmware
Sorry if I gently comment on your suggestion. You do not have a direct contract with this seller, it will be difficult to prove your case. Also $ 140 USD is too much. The Pioneer firmware is free, the jailbreak about $30. The player is not useless, just some functions (not the most important ones) are missing, but TNT is faster in reaction/loading an UHD iso. So be partitioned and just play with your player first. Later Tocinillo will help with the pioneer software. Just a small reminder, Tocinillo and I am the only ones, ever tested the Pioneer firmware with the G5300 in this forum. The TNT newer got reviewed, so all differences are not yet compared. You need to compare Oppo / TNT / Pioneer.

Atrás