Comprar M9702, M9201, M9203 y M9205C Reproductores: Clon Oppo 203/205 (Chinoppo)

Acabo de enviar mi información para unirme a la compra grupal. Perdón por mi mal español, soy estadounidense y uso el Traductor de Google :cool:

Hi folks, just so everyone knows - one of my (two) M9702s stopped turning on and after some back-and-forth, I was given the address to send it for repair. It's been 1,5 months and after the seller ignored both mine and @Tocinillo's emails (probably busy packing for the next batch of Chinoppos bound for Europe, hehe), I decided to request a full refund (the box + return shipping to HK) and got it all refunded in 10 minutes.

I hope this does not happen to you, but I felt it was important to share.

Hi folks, just so everyone knows - one of my (two) M9702s stopped turning on and after some back-and-forth, I was given the address to send it for repair. It's been 1,5 months and after the seller ignored both mine and @Tocinillo's emails (probably busy packing for the next batch of Chinoppos bound for Europe, hehe), I decided to request a full refund (the box + return shipping to HK) and got it all refunded in 10 minutes.

I hope this does not happen to you, but I felt it was important to share.
Was the Seller Who gave the money back or PayPal?

Yes, it was the seller. I just requested it via PayPal's feature, wrote a short comment, and got my money back.

Rong and his lack of communication skills.

It looks like the M9702 is old and Rong is not able to repair or deliver a new one. Neither to replace it by a new M9201.
So, it is easier for him to refund and keep good relationship, even if not talking much.

Hola.
Cuando tenemos que pagar el resto del dinero para la adquisición en el grupo no. 7 ?
Gracias

Última edición:
En un ratito :)

@nauriss yes, I'm waiting the seller's reply. Anyway, now you have refund, you can join again to the group 7 for buy a new unit.

Group 7 closed, all payment info updated.
Grupo 7 cerrado, datos de pago en el post principal.

Hello I have also paid for my M9703 player from the group of 7. I sent the paypal transaction number privately.
Thank you!

Hola .
Cuando pagué la diferencia de 330,50 USD me olvidé de escribir ADAPTER.

¿Hay algún problema?

Atrás