Reproductores M9201, M9203 y M9205 (nuevos Chinoppo: clon Oppo 203 y Oppo 205)

And of course the eternal lawyer reacts .... I'm not stupid and I know there are two models! I meant that Rong speaks so negatively about this chip which is in 80% of all Giek, Ipuk, Venpro, etc. I wonder if this is not a Chinese war with which he wants to show his superiority by using some other chip to his relatively original board showing how real his DV is and how many others play it mostly software and not hardware ... or what is happening at all .. ..

Archivos adjuntos

• Screenshot_20201210-143727.jpg
    Screenshot_20201210-143727.jpg
    280.9 KB · Visitas: 98
And of course the eternal lawyer reacts .... I'm not stupid and I know there are two models! I meant that Rong speaks so negatively about this chip which is in 80% of all Giek, Ipuk, Venpro, etc. I wonder if this is not a Chinese war with which he wants to show his superiority by using some other chip to his relatively original board showing how real his DV is and how many others play it mostly software and not hardware ... or what is happening at all .. ..

Archivos adjuntos

• Screenshot_20201210-144542.jpg
    Screenshot_20201210-144542.jpg
    1.4 MB · Visitas: 153
@APOLONBG what's your opinion? Is the chip in the m9201 not capable for dolby vision?
I have no idea what chip is placed in 9201. A cheaper version of 9203 appeared where the chip in question is described as not working for DV! so I asked Javier to ask what exactly chip does he use in the models we buy from him?

I have no idea what chip is placed in 9201. A cheaper version of 9203 appeared where the chip in question is described as not working for DV! so I asked Javier to ask what exactly chip does he use in the models we buy from him?

I have the m9201. It works perfect with dolby vision. I don't know what you're meaning. Could it be fake dolby vision trigger?

A few people received their player last week. None of them have problems with Dolby Vision.
I hope so Javier! I strongly hope that it is not only software forced but that it is real! let me get my model and I will personally disassemble the heatsink to check which chip is installed and I will compare the picture from 9201 and another proven DV player. I hope a bad prophet doesn't come out again like the last two times, you know what I'm talking about ....

I have the m9201. It works perfect with dolby vision. I don't know what you're meaning. Could it be fake dolby vision trigger?
I can't comment without getting my 9201 and comparing it, but in principle there are no impossible things for the Chinese .... for the last ten years they have tried to lie to me many times about everything and I don't trust anyone for anything, but let's get something in the foreseeable future first ....

I hope so Javier! I strongly hope that it is not only software forced but that it is real! let me get my model and I will personally disassemble the heatsink to check which chip is installed and I will compare the picture from 9201 and another proven DV player. I hope a bad prophet doesn't come out again like the last two times, you know what I'm talking about ....

I'm curious. When you gonna receive the m9201? The chip on the m9702 V3 was correct i suppose?

I'm curious. When you gonna receive the m9201? The chip on the m9702 V3 was correct i suppose?
i can't know what the 9702 chip is, i've never used it! all my guesses are based on reading several Chinese, English and Russian forums like this. about when I will receive my 9201, I can not answer, but I guess it will be January 2021 ... the exact answer can give Rong or Javier :) .....

i can't know what the 9702 chip is, i've never used it! all my guesses are based on reading several Chinese, English and Russian forums like this. about when I will receive my 9201, I can not answer, but I guess it will be January 2021 ... the exact answer can give Rong or Javier :) .....

So what chip is the correct one? And which one is false one? I get some research to.

So what chip is the correct one? And which one is false one? I get some research t
describes on his sales site is the right chip to play DV, but he describes it as not working! then what do we actually buy? by its logic all players based on Pioneer boards are fake! either it's a war on his part to set buyers to buy only his products or it's a lie! there are as many technically literate people as Javier who have used this 8581 CAAV ch

Última edición:
and I do not know colleague! I thought that this chip that Rong describes on his sales site is the right chip to play DV, but he describes it as not working! then what do we actually buy? by its logic all players based on Pioneer boards are fake! either it's a war on his part to set buyers to buy only his products or it's a lie! there are as many technically literate people as Javier who have used this 8581 CAAV chip in various devices, they can tell how real they are and where it is used specifically! I know that the original OPPO modified this chip to play DV properly, but I don't know who and how it was modified ... so far I have used LG ubk90 and Sony800m2, both had amazing colors as DV BDR quality but I don't know anything about Chinoppo. ..

Última edición:
From a Russian forum:

MT8581 variants:

cbav
support Dolby vision support sacd but not dsd (9702),
caav support Dolby Vision support sacd can dsd (pioneer lx500),
bcav does not support Dolby Vision does not support sacd (7702),
bbav is the full version (203), other rmvb (on the Oppo 203 the chip is called OP8591 = MT8581)

From a Russian forum:

MT8581 variants:

cbav
bbav is the full version (203), other rmvb (on the Oppo 203 the chip is called OP8591 = MT8581)
could you plz send the link of this thread. thanks.

From a Russian forum:

MT8581 variants:

cbav
this information and I have it, the idea washes why Rong denies this on his site for sale! see for yourself go to his website in Taobao and read! I do not invent, nor do I want to cause panic!

hi,
I would like to buy a M9201 but before buying I would like to understand better which chip is really installed on this box, I think the seller should be much more transparent on this issue, we are not talking about a box paid 30 $

Atrás