Compra Conjunta M9702 V3 Reproductor: Clon Oppo 203 (Chinoppo)

Estado
Cerrado para nuevas respuestas.
Buenos días Tocinillo, ayer recibi solo uno de mis CHINOPPOS del grupo 10 de los quedaban pendientes , pero eran 2 CHINOPPOS asi que me falta uno por recibir para un amigo, simplemente quería que me confirmaras si sabes si lo habrá enviado en 2 paquetes diferentes y lo recibire en breve ó por lo contrario no ha salido aun, espero tus comentarios, un saludo y gracias por tu colaboración.

The bug is present in the Oppo 203, so is also on the M9072, I had a Oppo 203 from launch December 2016 and it was present from launch till Oppo closing, they never fixed it.

If the problem is that Atmos runs out of sound, during playback change the audio track using the CR to any other audio track, and then go back to Atmos.

[QUOTE = "Tocinillo, post: 37420, member: 2"]
Yes, tonight we will start payments.

Pay attention, I have news from the seller
This afternoon I will update the main post.
[/QUOTE]
Thanks, Tocinillo!

Best,

Desk

Ok, group 11 updated. I open the payments just now, please read the instructions in the main post! Because the seller have changed the price, I don't know because of the COVID-19 or another questions, but he told me that the DHL Freight it's more expensive in some countries:

- Customers from Spain and Germany --> 300$
- All other countries (@ivan , yes, he can send to Bahrein) --> 320$
- Italian people --> Maybe the players are coming with some delay.

See attached picture.

Archivos adjuntos

• Capture+_2020-03-03-15-05-28.png
    Capture+_2020-03-03-15-05-28.png
    171.7 KB · Visitas: 136
Una vez revisado y pasado el detector de virus lo he instalado.
Funcionando a la perfección, ademas puedo tenerlo dentro del mueble sin problemas con el mando.
Gracias equipo Avpasión!!
FEB688DE-EA32-4341-9085-303BA591E73B.jpeg

I just paid and I will send you the screenshots immediately via PM! Thx for organizing all this @Tocinillo

Última edición por un moderador:
The players are sent by the seller on a "pay"-order number, or in "bulk" dates? For example: if i pay today, i will get the player "faster" or the seller will wait that everyone pays it?

Also, when the seller ships the player by DHL, we get a "tracking code"?

Thanks for all the efforts Tocinillo (and sorry if this questions are already answered before)

The two amounts have been sent. The screenshots are sent to you with PM.
Please report any problems.
Thanks a lot!

Estado
Cerrado para nuevas respuestas.
Atrás