Compra Conjunta M9702 V3 Reproductor: Clon Oppo 203 (Chinoppo)

Estado
Cerrado para nuevas respuestas.
(a través del traductor de google)
Estoy en los Estados Unidos.
Estoy interesado en unirme al grupo de compra.
¿Sería esto posible?
¡Gracias!

Perdon , me has puesto en recibido , llevo todo el dia esperando el aparato y aqui no ha llegado nada y si consulto la web pone que todavia esta de camino ni si quiera en reparto
Gracias

Recibido !! Gracias Avpasion.

Archivos adjuntos

• 20190812_185202.jpg
    20190812_185202.jpg
    1.5 MB · Visitas: 78
Perdon , me has puesto en recibido , llevo todo el dia esperando el aparato y aqui no ha llegado nada y si consulto la web pone que todavia esta de camino ni si quiera en reparto
Gracias
A mi me pone envio en ruta de entrega. Entiendo que eso es en reparto no? lo raro que viene de Sevilla, que hay 1 hora hasta Córdoba.

No tracking received but I got the unit today with DHL, shipped to Sweden.
Many thanks for the group purchase, thanks!!

Archivos adjuntos

• 2779E4ED-0A4D-464D-899D-1337EAEB6561.jpeg
    2779E4ED-0A4D-464D-899D-1337EAEB6561.jpeg
    622.3 KB · Visitas: 60
Received, Are these supposed to come with US power supplies if it is being shipped to the United States. I think I have a euro P / S with two rounded prongs, not blades. I've seen it before on a media player box and feel.

You can remove #21 from the list, DHL knocked today with bounty, but I cannot use it in current state without some sort of adapter for the power transformer. Please help. Was it supposed to come with ?

Pues anda que no me han llegado a mi cosas de china con los adaptadores ingleses, jajaja, y no me he rallado tanto. He ido al "chino" de la esquina de mi casa y he comprado el adaptador. No me puedo creer que en el extranjero no haya "Todo a 1 euro" jajajaja. O incluso en amazon de 1 día para otro te lo traen.

[QUOTE = "Fololo666, post: 13503, member: 1439"]
Well, I have not reached my Chinese things with English adapters, hahaha, and I have not scratched so much. I have gone to the "Chinese" corner of my house and bought the adapter. I can't believe that there is no "Everything at 1 euro" abroad hahahaha. Or even in Amazon from 1 day to another they bring it to you.

[URL unfurl = "true"] https://www.amazon.es/Adaptador-Con...cano/dp/B06Y16N5CB/ref=sr_1_4?__mk_en_US=ÅMÅŽ % C3% 95% C3% 91 & crid = 2A8NGFUZDZMQ6 & keywords = plug + eu + a + usa & qid = 1565630085 & s = electronics & sprefix = plug + eu + a + e% 2Celectronics% 2C168 & sr = 1-4 [/ URL]
[/ QUOTE]

Does anyone know the barrel size for the ac adapter. It looks to be 12v 2.0a but i cannot see the barrel size of the plug. I think I would just rather not use the adapter and source the ac adapter for US. Thanks.

You can remove #21 from the list, DHL knocked today with bounty, but I cannot use it in current state without some sort of adapter for the power transformer. Please help. Was it supposed to come with ?

EU to UK ir USA adapter.

The original Power supply it's rated 12V 1A.

[QUOTE = "Tocinillo, post: 13506, member: 2"]
EU to UK go USA adapter.

The original Power supply it's rated 12V 1A.
[/ QUOTE]
The ones with the V3 are 12V 2.0AI am staring right at it. Do you know the barrel pitch?

Just phone FedEx and no delivery for me, I don't mind waiting just want to know when it'll be shipped

Tios, con los huevos en el cuello, me acaba de llamar el de DHL, ole sus cojones, (los de Tourline no hacen eso, es mas, tengo un problema con una tele de 1700 euros por culpa de ellos y la financiera de pccomponentes). La dirección no estaba completa, uff, menos mal!!! Ya lo tengo. Al lio!!!

Estado
Cerrado para nuevas respuestas.
Atrás