Comprar M9702, M9201, M9203 y M9205C Reproductores: Clon Oppo 203/205 (Chinoppo)

HDMI IN input with Oppo 203

since you seem to be having problems with the HDMI input of your M9201/9203 I did some testing with my Oppo 203 (RU JB Firmware) and HDMI IN input connected to my STB (cable TV).

Everything works.

Tried my STB with 1080p output to HDMI input of the Oppo.
Oppo set to output 2160p (4K) to my TV. Oppo is doing the upscaling from 1080p to 4K
I can use Oppo's image adjustments like contrast sharpness etc to great effect.

Next I tried my STB with 4K output to Oppo's HDMI Input.
Again, no problems. Oppo receives the 4K output from the STB and passes it through to the TV.
I can stiil use the Oppo to make picture adjustments with the Input at 2160p.

The Oppo confirms with the Info button it is receiving 1080p or 2160p on the input and outputting 2160p.

The image adjustments on the Oppo make a nice improvement to the image of the STB.

It should be possible to make HDMI Input on the M9201/3 work, since the motherboard is similar and the firmware is almost the same.
What I see with Info is that HDMI Input is matching with the source. Output settings are correct too, but actual output says Not connected (Audio Only) . I wonder if your STB is using HDCP 2.2 for output with your real OPPO UDP-203? When I put a Menu on my STB it appears immediately.
Passthrough does not make a difference.
Ordered a HDCP stripper from China as it is cheap enough for an experiment. Lets see what that brings.

Última edición:
I am testing my M9201 and it’s simply fantastic.
I have just a question for you: how can I change blu ray zones with the remote? I have few ISOs blu ray that play just if I force zone B.
Can you help me???
Thanks

I have found the way of changing BluRay zones. Now everything is perfect with all my ISOs.

Here the way :

For changing Blu-ray region you need to switch Disc Menu Language only to:

BD-zone "A" - Setup-Playback Setup-Language-Disc Menu Language-English

BD-zone "B" - Setup-Playback Setup-Language-Disc Menu Language-French

BD-zone "C" - Setup-Playback Setup-Language-Disc Menu Language-Other-8285 (Russian)

Quiero comprar un m9201. Te he enviado los datos por MP aunque tengo problemas para enviarte las imágenes.

What I see with Info is that HDMI Input is matching with the source. Output settings are correct too, but actual output says Not connected (Audio Only) . I wonder if your STB is using HDCP 2.2 for output with your real OPPO UDP-203? When I put a Menu on my STB it appears immediately.
Passthrough does not make a difference.
My STB has HDCP. Since it's a fairly recent box with 4k resolution I assume it's HDCP 2.2.
The Oppo 203 input has HDCP 2.2

Maybe at present the M9201 HDMI input is not HDCP 2.2 compliant.
Since HDCP is a "bi directional" end to end encryption if the source device does have HDCP and the M9701 does not, it breaks the HDCP chain between the source and your display.
Let's hope this is not the case and it is fixable through firmware.
If not we will need a HDCP stripper between the source and the M9701.

Unfortunately I don't have a M9201 (yet) so I'm unable to try it with my STB.
Later I will try connecting my Chinoppo M9702 (HDCP?) to the Oppo 203 HDMI input to see if it works.
I'll let you know.

Última edición:
Hola,
Es la leche DHL. Después del pago, tengo que elegir como lugar de entrega una tienda y no a domicilio......

hola tocinillo voy a reservar un m9203. haré el pago y enviaré el mp con todos los datos. gracias.

Just got time to unpack my M9203. I was surprised: the build quality is outstanding, very heavy in comparision to the M9702. The Front-Display is also great, showing as far every information needed (don’t know the original Oppo). Powered up the Player is looking for a disc, which he can‘t find because there is no optical drive existing. Thanks to Tocinillo for everything.

Pues hoy ya he probado el m9201 leyendo desde un ISO de 90gb con contenido HDR. Es increíble la velocidad tarda como 2 segundos en sacar el menu. La carcasa es toda de metal y se mantiene completamente frio. A quien tenga dudas del aparato, por mi parte completamente recomendable.

Anybody found a way to switch between HDR10 and DV output on UHD HDR movies having both included? My setup always will go to DV ignoring the HDR10 variant. I would like to be able to switch HDR modes to at least seeing the difference. Movies with HDR10 only will reproduce correctly in that format (on LG B8 TV).

@Passfinder
You did not read my page 42 #827 apparently. Please comment where your findings are different for M9203.

Última edición:
Si lo conservais podeis poner una foto de la etiqueta del paquete

En la factura que habeis puesto

19.50 + freight?

30.50 + freight?

O solo 30.50?

Otra cosa, que ponemos en

Invoice No.

Invoice Date

Última edición:
Si lo conservais podeis poner una foto del la etiqueta del paquete

En la factura que habeis puesto

19.50 + freight?

30.50 + freight?

O solo 30.50?

Otra cosa, en

Invoice No.

Invoice Date
Yo no he "creado" ninguna factura. He utilizado el justificante de pago por Paypal, como creo que la mayoría hemos hecho.

En mi caso, lo sorprendente es que, al final, parece ser que me lo remiten sin haber tenido que pagar tasas aduaneras. Al menos el ultimo mensaje que he recibido así se me informa, con la entrega prevista para hoy.

Todo esto después de tener que hacer el lunes 3 llamadas a atención al cliente y explicar que aunque le concepto no fuera el mismo (el vendedor chino puso adaptador) y el justificante de pago de PayPal pusimos otra cosa, en realidad era un reproductor de video.

Any news on mine , can't post to uk for few day was what message you got ?

Atrás