Comprar M9702, M9201, M9203 y M9205C Reproductores: Clon Oppo 203/205 (Chinoppo)

Enviado MP con los justificantes de los dos pagos efectuados y datos adicionales.
A la espera de confirmación
Un saludo y enhorabuena.

I would like to join the group buy for a M9201.
Will make both payments at the same time and will confirm here when it is done.

Thanks again Tocinillo for your hard work.

Unbelievable that some peope join the group after close day...
GRUPO 1 ( EN PROCESO DE PAGO HASTA EL 18/11/2020 / IN PAYMENT PROCESS UNTIL 18/11/2020 )
*La gente interesada puede continuar apuntándose siempre y cuando haga los dos pagos a la vez y mande la información correcta.
*Interested people can continue to sign up as long as they make both payments at the same time and send the correct information.

If I understood correctly you can join the group until the 18 NOV as long as they make both payments at ounce and send the correct information.

Yo aún tampoco aparezco en la lista aún como pagado envié MP en día 15,supongo que estará actualizando poco a poco este proceso lleva su curro.

Hi Tocinillo,
I have sent the 2nd payment data to you via PM, but you have notyet updated my name to the payment list!!!
Why???
Plaese, let me know ...

Grupo actualizado / Group updated.

Gente que falta aún por hacer el pago / Missing payments:
  1. @arv3387
  2. @supersergios
  3. @rWy6
  4. @Marcos Romero
  5. @JoshCRXD
  6. @Aisthetikos
  7. @Royal Assassin
Los pagos se cerrarán mañana a las 0:00 a no ser que todos estén ya pagados antes/ Payments will be close tomorrow at 0:00, unless all payments are done before that date.

También comprobad que tenéis apuntado el modelo correcto: si no sale nada es que habéis pedido el M9201, si no, saldrá marcado el modelo que habéis pedido (M9203/M9205).

Also check that I have written the correct model: if nothing are writted, you have asked for the M9201, if not, the model you ordered will be marked (M9203 / M9205).

Tocinillo,

First and second payment made with Paypal.
I sent you all the data and and confirmation photos via PM.
Hope everything is OK.

Thanks again !

Grupo actualizado / Group updated.

Gente que falta aún por hacer el pago / Missing payments:
  1. @arv3387
  2. @supersergios
  3. @rWy6
  4. @Marcos Romero
  5. @JoshCRXD
  6. @Aisthetikos
  7. @Royal Assassin
Los pagos se cerrarán mañana a las 0:00 a no ser que todos estén ya pagados antes/ Payments will be close tomorrow at 0:00, unless all payments are done before that date.

También comprobad que tenéis apuntado el modelo correcto: si no sale nada es que habéis pedido el M9201, si no, saldrá marcado el modelo que habéis pedido (M9203/M9205).

Also check that I have written the correct model: if nothing are writted, you have asked for the M9201, if not, the model you ordered will be marked (M9203 / M9205).
yo hice el pago inicial y no voy a poder comprarlo en esta conjunta.?

Atrás