Comprar M9702, M9201, M9203 y M9205C Reproductores: Clon Oppo 203/205 (Chinoppo)

Hello to give my experience I bought the 9203 a few years ago.
Very unhappy with it, started malfunctionning after a few months only. Random grey screen when turned on, and sometimes when turned off.
Had to unplug power to unfreeze it,
I must have used it 20 times at most (I have a shield pro to read mkvs and netflix for example), only to read blurays.

On some blurays, it doesn't even start reading them, get stuck at 25% for example. This happened 2 years ago, I wanted to watch again a bluray I had, and couldn't. Redownloaded from another source, thought maybe it was the file, but then it was working the 1st time. No success.
This was mainly with 50+ gb blurays that had DV, some of them were impossible to read from this moment.

Today, after not even 4 years of sporadic use (less than once every 3 months !)
I realized can't use it at all now, I get audio stutters if the bluray is too big.
Example on an ISO 80gb, HD MA 7.1 audio output via hdmi to an audio device, video is DV outputed to my TV : stutters on the audio. Impossible to read properly.

No change at all in my configuration was the same as day one when I bought it.

Do not buy, this is a bad quality device.
Not worth 500€ at all, it might work a few months, but not more.

Me han comentado de nuevo que están a tope con la fabricación, de hecho me ha pasado fotos de la producción. Pero por rotura de stock de una pieza han tenido que estar esperando y que esperan hacer los envíos pendientes del 10 al 15 de septiembre.

Seller told me again that they are busy with manufacturing, he sent me photos of the production. But due to a stock shortage of one piece they have had to wait and that they expect to make the pending shipments from 10 to 15 September.

Esperemos que así sea!

Me han comentado de nuevo que están a tope con la fabricación, de hecho me ha pasado fotos de la producción. Pero por rotura de stock de una pieza han tenido que estar esperando y que esperan hacer los envíos pendientes del 10 al 15 de septiembre.

Seller told me again that they are busy with manufacturing, he sent me photos of the production. But due to a stock shortage of one piece they have had to wait and that they expect to make the pending shipments from 10 to 15 September.

Buenos días. Perdonarme por ser tan pesado pero hice la compra del 9205C el 19 de Junio. Hay alguna novedad? Tenéis conocimiento de que se haya enviado lo retrasado? Muchas gracias.

Buenos días. Perdonarme por ser tan pesado pero hice la compra del 9205C el 19 de Junio. Hay alguna novedad? Tenéis conocimiento de que se haya enviado lo retrasado? Muchas gracias.
Buenas yo hice la misma compra pero el día 26 de Junio, y estoy como tú, a la espera de información...

Atrás