Selecting the Greatest 4K Television in 2024 for Gaming and Watching Movies

Kelvin90

Miembro nuevo
Hey Everyone,

I'm looking to buy a new 4K TV and would really appreciate some guidance from the professionals here. I watch movies and TV shows and play games on the TV most of the time. Whichever model I choose, I want to make sure it performs really well for both.

I'm looking for a TV that supports HDMI 2.1, 120Hz refresh rate, and VRR (Variable Refresh Rate) because I have a PlayStation 5 for gaming. Another requirement for a seamless gaming experience is little input lag. OLED screens are supposed to be great for gaming because of their quick response times and deep blacks, but I'm worried about burn-in. Do games actually cause OLED TVs to burn in, or are those concerns unfounded?

However, I'm a huge movie enthusiast, so I need a TV that can provide amazing picture quality for films and TV shows. Bright colors and excellent HDR performance particularly appeal to me. Although I'm open to recommendations, I've been looking at devices from LG, Samsung, and Sony. Is there anyone who has used these brands before, especially in terms of striking a balance between gaming and watching movies?

My spending limit is between 1,500 to 2,000 euros, but if there's a model that really jumps out, I'm willing to go a little beyond. Any suggestions or first-hand snowflake knowledge would be very valued!

Thank you in advance.

Atrás