Comprar M9702, M9201, M9203 y M9205C Reproductores: Clon Oppo 203/205 (Chinoppo)

Includes MEL and FEL support. I have tested it with DV FEL and HDR10 +
Also to choose DV (TV-Led) or LLDV (Player-led) as with chinoppo.
The Zidoo folks explicitly stated that although they can playback FEL without issue, they are not using the data in the EL. They are only applying the RPU to the BL. The Zidoo and Dune players lack a second decoder to properly decode the FEL at the same time as the BL. Read here:

The Zidoo folks explicitly stated that although they can playback FEL without issue, they are not using the data in the EL. They are only applying the RPU to the BL. The Zidoo and Dune players lack a second decoder to properly decode the FEL at the same time as the BL. Read here:

Yes that is known to me too, but I invite you to show me the practical differences with A/B switching. Very marginal differences in PQ should be there but these did not catch my eye yet. Leaves at least some market for the chinoppo's.

Do own a M9203, a guinea OPPO UDP-203 and a Zidoo Z9X. Guess which player I will be using mostly for DV: That Zidoo for its additional functionality!

Última edición:
Yes that is known to me too, but I invite you to show me the practical differences with A/B switching. Very marginal differences in PQ should be there but these did not catch my eye yet. Leaves at least some market for the chinoppo's.

Do own a M9703, a guinea OPPO UDP-203 and a Zidoo Z9X. Guess which player I will be using mostly for DV: That Zidoo for its additional functionality!
I think one of the primary examples is Total Recall where without the FEL, you get some terrible macroblocking on certain scenes. But these cases are definitely rare and has more to do with just terrible HDR encodes (*cough*Studio Canal*cough)

Exactly this is what I mean un my previous post.

I think one of the primary examples is Total Recall where without the FEL, you get some terrible macroblocking on certain scenes. But these cases are definitely rare and has more to do with just terrible HDR encodes (*cough*Studio Canal*cough)
You won't get macro blocking due to EL not being processed. But not processing the FEL meta data is something else. In this case the critical part is fully done. Just the color grade delta between HDR10 (10-bit) => DV FEL (12-bit) over-layering using EL is not implemented. Everybody may judge himself how relevant that is, but I would use real life watching movies for that.

Última edición:
Espero el interes de bajar pues ahora los media player de Dune y mas que todo de Zidoo también ya saben reproducir BD UHD/HDR en ISO o carpetas con DV/HDR10(+). Hasta ahora sin BD Menu pero este viene muy rapido.
Hice la prueba yo mismo comparando con un chinoppo y realmente hace lo mismo para reproducir DV. La calidad del imagen es muy parecido también.

Un Zidoo Z9X tiene mucho mas funcionalidades y vale solamente algunas € 200,- con servicio por la esquina.
El único que lo hace falta siempre es soporte de SACD con DSD en nativo por HDMI y DVD-Audio. Muy pocos lo compran por eso creo.

Otra funcionalidad necesaria para mí es que reproduzca bien los menus de DVD-Video. Sí esos DVD antiguos que, aunque para películas ya no se llevan, y todo el mundo quiere 4K DV, algunas ediciones de música multicanal siguen editándose en DVD.

Lo digo porque yo tengo un DUNE HD PRO 4K (no es la ultima version) y lo utilizo para música, para no "desgastar" el Chinoppo. Pero reproduciendo esta tarde un DVD de Jethro Tull, remezcla de Steven Wilson, el DUNE no podía con los menus del DVD. Es cierto que ese modelo de DUNE es conocido por reproducir más o menos bien los Blu-ray pero a veces se atasca con DVD.

Pues eso, he tenido que encender el Chinoppo para escuchar a Jethro Tull en Surround. El Chinoppo reproduce a la perfección también cualquier DVD antiguo o nuevo por muy complicados que sean los menús.

Edito: Los DVD los reproducía muy bien el DUNE HD Solo 4K, modelo anterior que también tengo, pero en este momento está en otra casa. Eso me hace pensar que implantaciones nuevas de reproductores con los últimos chips se centren en Blu-Ray y UHD Blu-Ray y descuiden a los antiguos DVD.

El menu de BD o DVD lo hacen mas o menos pero no de todo bien. Ambos Dune y Zidoo siempre tienen problemas con algunas discos BD. El soporte de DVD me parece idéntico y lamentablemente bastante mal pero casi siempre si funcional.

Última edición:
Buenos días...
Sabeis si el vendedor, manda algun nº de seguimiento, cuando envie el paquete? y sabeis si trae cable hdmi o hay que pillar uno, gracias.

¿Se sabe si va a tardar mucho en enviar los reproductores del grupo 4?. Al ser poquitos entiendo que será más fácil para el vendedor gestionarlo rápido. Gracias!!!

Atrás