Comprar M9702, M9201, M9203 y M9205C Reproductores: Clon Oppo 203/205 (Chinoppo)

hello all, someone knows if there is any way to set specific MTU value on GigabitEthernet of 9203? Thanks in advance. Davide

Español

Todos los reproductores pendientes serán enviados este miércoles, debido al aumento del precio del combustible, costes de componentes, etc., el vendedor está haciendo los envíos cada 15 días.

English

All pending players will be shipped this Wednesday, due to rising fuel prices, component costs, etc., the seller is shipping every 15 days.

Todos los reproductores pendientes (12) han sido enviados, salvo dos (USA y Perú) que se enviarán mañana.

All pending players (12) have been sent, except for two (USA and Peru) that will be delivered tomorrow.

Buenas

Realice el pago de un M9200 el pasado 5 de agosto (el cual fue confirmado) y a día de hoy no tengo noticia alguna del pedido.

Como indica en post anteriores los envíos se hacen cada 15 días, tiempo el cual ya ha transcurrido.

Me gustaría saber si existe algún problema.

Gracias.

Un saludo

Hi there,

Sorry if this has been asked before but I have a ton of DVDs that never came out in HD that I want to watch on my CRT. I ripped them all to ISO and I have been looking for a media player capable of playing ISOs (not .mp4 files only) in their native 480i resolution thru component outputs (or in this case, HDMI so I can use an HDMI to Component converter). Of course, all the options for media players that achieve this (WDTV+, etc.) are very old, so I got a RPi4 and later a RPi3 and it has been very complicated and disappointing getting them to play this type of content right...

I just want a non sluggish media player that can read an ISO from an external USB HDD and play it in its native 480i resolution thru the HDMI output. To not have to get up and change discs to watch my DVDs, specially long TV series, would be amazing...

Would the M9201 (or something similar, be able to do this? Even if it is a 4K/network/etc. player and way overpowered/overpriced for DVD ISOs (at their correct resolution, interlacing and frame rate), that´s all I need.

Thanks!

Hi there,

Sorry if this has been asked before but I have a ton of DVDs that never came out in HD that I want to watch on my CRT. I ripped them all to ISO and I have been looking for a media player capable of playing ISOs (not .mp4 files only) in their native 480i resolution thru component outputs (or in this case, HDMI so I can use an HDMI to Component converter). Of course, all the options for media players that achieve this (WDTV+, etc.) are very old, so I got a RPi4 and later a RPi3 and it has been very complicated and disappointing getting them to play this type of content right...

I just want a non sluggish media player that can read an ISO from an external USB HDD and play it in its native 480i resolution thru the HDMI output. To not have to get up and change discs to watch my DVDs, specially long TV series, would be amazing...

Would the M9201 (or something similar, be able to do this? Even if it is a 4K/network/etc. player and way overpowered/overpriced for DVD ISOs (at their correct resolution, interlacing and frame rate), that´s all I need.

Thanks!
I think you've come to the right place.

I have also Dune players, and when an ISO DVD (or Blu-ray) does not work well on them (menus or screen size resolution), I use the Chinoppo M9702 and it plays all DVD menus correctly and flowlesly.

The last model M9201 works as the original Oppo 203 with respect to playing DVD's. It can play ISO DVDs and folder DVDs, from network or local USB disk, exactly the same as a disc player.

Hola, voy a pediros (@Tocinillo) un reproductor chinoOppo sin lector de disco, y quería saber si además de la Wifi y el puerto extra 3.0, hay alguna diferencia en cuanto a calidad, codecs, material de construcción, refrigeración o alimentación entre el (M9203) y el (M9205).

En mi caso voy a conectarlo directamente por cable (red gigabyte) con acceso a mi NAS, por lo que veo que podría prescindir del sobrecoste de Wifi y el puerto extra usb, pero no querría renunciar a otras mejoras si las tuviese. Gracias !!

Poco más había ;)

Yo la verdad es que optaría por el M9201 con fuente lineal externa si quieres.
oK, que fuente lineal EXTERNA me recomiendan? creía que el Chinoppo traía su propia fuente de alimentación. Entonces es recomendable comprarle una externa aparte? Agradecería un link de tienda sobre que modelo de fuente. Gracias!

Hello,
I have a question about the Subtitels.
I want that FORCED Subs are aktivated. But If the Movie has no Forced Subs, the Full Subs should be off.
In the Player´s Options I have 3 possibilities.
1) Auto
2) Language
3) Off

If I switch 3 (Off) all Subs are off - thats ok.
If I switch 2 (Language) (for example Spanisch) the first Spanisch subs are aktivated, no matter if the are FORCED or not. Thats mean If the Movie has no Forced Subs, but Full Spanisch Subs, the Full Subs are aktivated.
If I Switch 1 (Auto) I have the same like 2

Is it possible to aktivade FORCED Subs, But If the Movie has no Forced Subs, the Full Subs turned off ?

There is onething wrong in my Question.
If I Switch 1 (Auto) the Player aktivate the First Subtitels. No Matter Forced or Full, No matter the Language.

Cuando tenga los números de seguimiento los mando al momento. No hace falta que me preguntéis cada día cado uno, si no es imposible.

Atrás